Philips Master LED Filament Candle Light Bulbs
The new Master LED range of Candles and Golf balls comes in an aesthetic clear glass heritage design. These classic filament LED light bulbs are retrofit replacements for incandescent candles and golf balls whilst offering huge energy saving from long-lasting LED technology.
With a lamp lifetime of 25,000 hours, these Filament Led Bulbs will also save you on maintenance costs as they require less frequent replacements compared to traditional incandescent. They use Philips’ patented Dimtone (WarmGlow) technology which means they will dim from 2700K down to 2200K. Unlike standard dimming DimTone will give a warmer cooler as the light is dimmed providing a warm and cosy ambience.
- Extremely energy-efficient LED light bulbs, use 30% less energy compared with standard Philips LED candles and golf balls and up to 90% compared to conventional light bulbs.
- Very long lamp lifetime (25,000 hours) reduces the need for replacement.
- Easy retrofit replacement for conventional lamps and come in all the standard base caps Bayonet Cap, small Bayonet cap, Edison Screw and Small Edison Screw
- heritage design with classic shapes
- perfect fit and high-quality finishing
- Very good light quality with super high colour rendering (CRI<95)
- Designed to be seen, they look good switched on or off.
- Environmentally friendly: contains no mercury or other hazardous substances.
- Domestic application
- Light Fittings: Table lamps, bedside lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces etc
- Hospitality: restaurants and hotels